- Finished Haruki Murakami’s Norwegian Wood on the train home this afternoon.
- It’s a dreary sort of day so considered picking up Jane Eyre for a re-read. When I was younger, I used to always read it on rainy days.
- Decided against it. Dickens sits on my shelf – the four-in-one volume I mentioned the other day – but in the end, settled on Edith Wharton’s Ethan Frome. Have attempted The Age of Innocence, but will consider this my first Wharton.
- Making steady progress through Kristin Lavransdatter, by Sigrid Undset. Thoughts over @ readalong blog.
- About halfway through War and Peace. Reading Tolstoy makes me happy, though so far there has been a lot of war and not much peace.